Sunday, November 02, 2008

For those who haven't heard, I will not be teaching the kids this next school year because been given the privilege of being the director of the Adventure Learning Camp, our over night retreat facility.

There have been a couple of groups since I've started: two foreign mission trips and a local group of women. I guess this fall has been slower due to the bad weather (hurricane Ike) so its a chance to learn all about what I'm doing and get ready for next year.

The Camp is special to me because it was there that the Lord got a hold of my heart for missions over 6 years ago. And I do believe that He will use it again and again to impact others to follow where He would have them go. I’m just as excited as I am nervous about it all.
Please pray for me!

No comments: